Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us
to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $150
- Refundable security deposit: $500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $250
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $450
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
Other fees to anticipate:
- Pest Control: $4/mo
- Valet Trash Removal: $25/mo
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $300,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo. Tempe Vista must be listed on the policy as an interested party, and any person 18 or older must be listed on both the policy and lease agreement.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
Residents are responsible for all utilities. Electricity is provided by SRP.
WHAT IS VALET TRASH REMOVAL?
We utilize a service that allows you to place your neatly tied trash outside your door between 6pm-9pm Sunday-Thursday where it will be picked up. No more trips to the dumpster for everyday trash and recycling!
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We are available from 10am – 4pm on Saturday and closed on Sundays.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
John J. Curry Elementary School
Connolly Middle School
McClintock High School
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
2 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 12 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
We offer two laundry facilities at our community. Long gone are the days of searching for quarters! All our laundry machines can be operated utilizing a standard debit or credit card.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Cox Quick Connect is the preferred provider at our community. Your apartment home will come with the modem pre-installed. If you're a new customer to Cox, your first month will be free along with installation.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
Uncovered parking spaces are included in the cost of your rent, are unassigned, and available on a first-come-first-served basis. Uncovered reserved parking spaces are available for $10/mo and reserved assigned carports are available for $25/mo. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies within the last 7 years that are unpaid will not meet requirements. All other bankruptcy scenarios are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.